Burn More Eat Less
We have summarized for you what we think are the best weight loss methods. In the end weight loss is about a fairly simple thing. You only need to eat fewer calories than you burn. Based on that we either try to eat less or burn more. The easier approach is obviously to eat less, but of course, it can be combined with some physical activity to boost metabolism. But be careful, when you increase exercising, you can also increase your appetite. Eating healthier can help to keep the calorie balance positive. Here are the 10 best methods to lose weight.
How can we consume fewer calories?
- Drink water instead of sugary drinks and juices. Drink a glass of water before every meal. It’s a natural way of feeling full earlier.
- Intermittent fasting. Systematic fasting can help to reduce total calorie consumption.
- Skip carbs. Now this one might sound hard to stick to, but it’s very efficient.
- Eat more vegetables. Fruits are mostly high in sugar and even though they are healthy they can add a lot of calories your meal.
- Reduce sugar wherever you can. DON’T replace with sweeteners, they are bad for you!
How can we burn more calories?
- Try the Keto diet. The Keto diet helps change the body into a fat-burning machine.
- Exercise! Obviously the most effective way of burning more calories. There is a big variety of exercises that are suitable for all sizes, shapes and fitness level. Build regular exercise into your daily routine.
- Walk whenever possible. Walking boosts your metabolism more than you think. Get a fit bit or similar device and monitor your steps, you will find yourself walking more than before.
- Sleep well. Try to get at least 8 hours a sleep a day, it helps your metabolism.
- Have sex more often! Now having sex might not be as effective as running for example, but it will still strengthen your desire to be in better physical shape and so help motivate you in your efforts to lose weight and strengthen your body.
What else do I need to lose weight?
You need to be determined you want to change your lifestyle. If you have build up pounds over time, it tells that you have been eating too much and exercising too little. It’s a longterm change, but it will give you a longer happier life in return.
Check out this post to find the best gym near you